M.B B.Ch. B.O.A Trinity College Dublin, M.I.C.G.P, Dip. Sports Medicine, M.C.R.N 294942
Dr Niall Collins qualified in 2007 from Trinity College Dublin. He has spent his formative years working with some of the best Doctor’s in the Country in St James’s and Tallaght Hospital, Dublin.
Here he gained extra skills in
- Medicine for the Elderly
- Cardiology (Heart disease)
- Rheumatology (bone and joint pain)
- Oncology (cancer)
- Gastroenterology (bowel/ stomach disease)
- Respiratory (lung disease)
- Nephrology (kidney disease)
As part of his General Practice training he trained with the Paediatric (Child Medicine) service in Cavan Hospital.
His specialist interest include
- Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Joint Injections.